Melba's Jammin'

In article > , Dog3
> wrote:

> > BTW, I've finished my notes and pics about our adventures in AZ
> > last week. The return home has a good story. :-) Go look.

> The pics were good. I enjoyed them. Oh, I am still freezing. Gawd
> will this cold ever cease. Do you have this in Minnesota ? Dammit
> I'm freezing. I've got to take the dogs out again. Hoot is screeching
> for Pounce. I'm waiting for my adventure to CA. I'm hoping soon. I'm
> still eating beans. The fiber is killing me.
> Michael

Our weather is great! Fifties tomorrow and sixty by Tuesday. You're
freezing because you're so skinny. I have personal insulation and am
usually comfortable when others are chilly. I didn't wear a coat
yesterday -- it was in the 40s, I think. The sun makes a big difference.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Arizona vacation pics added 3-24-05.