Sheryl Rosen

jmcquown at wrote on 3/20/05 1:30 AM:

> Corningware wrote:
>> My friend accidentally left a Corningware casserole dish(white) in the
>> oven at 400 degrees for six hours.
>>

> Did you try 'Bartenders Friend' abrasive cleaner or a Brillo pad? OTOH,
> Corningware isn't that expensive - buy another one.
>
> Jill

Actually, that's a great product, except that it's called "Barkeeper's
Friend".

And you can't just go get another anymore. They don't make it really
anymore, except for the French White. It's not what it used to be.

Anyone who has old Corningware, hang onto it!!!!

You can find odd pieces on Ebay or at thrift stores, but it's getting harder
and harder to find.