No One

Don't know where you live but in the states, you can buy a product called
Dip-It. Sometimes it's with the cleaning supplies sometimes with the coffee
supplies. Removes stains from cups, pottery etc. I've been using it for 30
years to get the corning back to "new" after using it a cople times and it
getting stained.. Worth a try in you can fine it.
oups.com...