Jesse Meyer

> The fact that very few studies have been done to verify that
> microwaving foods is harmless seriously concerns me. Those few studies
> that have been done point to frightening conclusions that seriously
> concern me.

<mod snip>

Very few studies have been done to verify that conventional baking
is harmless.

Heck, I'm sure the average raw foodist can easily list many reasons why
baking is probably bad for you.

But wait! That's not all. What about storing food in a fridge?
I would strongly suspect that the low temperature is causing changes in
food.

While skepticism is fine and dandy, its better to live life by avoiding
known risks. Eat a balance diet, always wear your seatbelt, schedule
regular medical and dental checkups, try to stay a healthy weight and
get plenty of exercise and sleep.

--
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is
not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they