Charles Perry

> " wrote:
> >
> > Oh well -- I wish to hell someone made some affordable steam/misting
> > ovens that worked

I forgot to mention the Hearthkit. It is a ceramic oven insert
that claims to mimic a stone oven. If it works, a Hearthkit in a
GE is a lot cheaper than a Wolf. I am a little leary of the thing
because of all the bread cook book authors that seemingly endorse
the contraption. However, I am still curious, as long as I could
satisfy the curiosity with somebody elses $200. Maybe someone
could buy one and report back the performance. The frugal folk
would appreciate it.

Regards

Charles
Charles Perry