The Wolf and the Viking are top on our list of ranges, along with an
Aga. We've been working with a kitchen designer on this, but I wasn't
aware the wolf would actually work below the 150 mark on the dials. I
had just assumed (of course you know what that makes me ) that 150
being the lowest mark on the oven meant that it was the lowest setting.

I also did manage to finally see the Gaggenau and yes, it's much too
small for anything I do.

The Wolf and Aga ranges are nice, but I think we're leaning more
towards a cooktop and using a seperate set of double ovens mounted in
the cabinets away from the cooking island.

Oh well -- I wish to hell someone made some affordable steam/misting
ovens that worked

-Scott