Curly Sue

Default Hershey's European Cocoa--WHERE BUY?

On 5 Dec 2003 10:27:53 -0800, (Kevan) wrote:

>Can't find Hershey's European Cocoa at any grocers in my area. Do you
>know of anywhere that sells it? Any store, mail order, or website?
>(Hershey's coporate office is of NO help.)
>
>Please reply directly to me:

>Thank you!

I ordered a case by mail several years ago. I checked the box (which
I still have) and called the number to check it out for you. They no
longer sell non-gift stuff by mail, but if you call their customer
relations number they will take your zip code and tell you stores
where the cocoa is sold in your area. The number is 800-468-1714.
One caveat. If the "locate our products" option doesn't give you the
option to speak to someone, just press zero and it should transfer you
to a person who will help.

Sue(tm)