The Fairway we go to is on Long Island. It's on Manetto Hill Road
(exit 45 on the LIE and #37 on the Northern State Pkwy) in Plainview.
You can view the circular at http://www.fairwaymarket.com .

They have a meat counter where the real good stuff is, regular
supermarket cut meat in freezer cases, and larger quantity vaccuum
packed stuff which I don't care for in display cases.

It's a great store that has lots of things you can't find anywhere
else. If you ever get to the area, you should take a look. It's only
about 1/2 mile south of the exits.

I never bought Prime Meat there and I never bought anything from
behind the meat counter but maybe we need to have a few more dinner
parties and less trips to restaurants like Peter Luger! Actually, if
it's steak you want and you can get close to Lugar quality for 1/4 of
the price, then I think you're better off spending your money on
dishes a lot harder to make than a Porterhouse on the BBQ, baked
potatoes and creamed spinnach.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:55:18 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

.. .