L, not -L

Default Food-safe lubricants

I'm looking for recommendations of a food-safe, waterproof lubricant. The
intended use it to lubricate the paddle shaft of my bread machine.
Replacement pans are no longer available, so I disassembled the old pan to
find a thick grunge that causes the hard turning of the shaft. A quick
cleaning and the shaft turns easily, now I need something to lubricate it.
Since leaking around the seal is probably what caused the problem in the
first place, I'd like to use a waterproof lube.

Thanks

x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD