Christine

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> channeltool wrote:
>> Hi, Me and my husband recently purchased a diner which we are
>> renovating and turning into a deli/cafe. We have been researching
>> different meat companies such as Dietz & Watson, Thumans and Boars
>> head. We want a deli meat with quality, familiarity and lots of

> flavor.
>> We decided on one but would like the opinion of those who really love
>> their deli sandwiches. Please tell us your experiences with these

> meats
>> and your preference.

> No contest. Boar's head.
>
> Head Cheese, Mortadella, Ham, Frankfurters, Cheeses, it's all good.

I'm a Boar's Head fan myself. I recently received a complimentary copy of
the Rosengarten report and he named Boar's Head hot dogs as first place in
the New York-Chicago hot dog category.

I'm also fond of Nathan's Famous and Hebrew National hot dogs, but when it
comes to cold cuts I don't think anybody can beat Boar's Head.

Good luck with your diner!

Chris in Pearland, TX