channeltool wrote:
> Hi, Me and my husband recently purchased a diner which we are
> renovating and turning into a deli/cafe. We have been researching
> different meat companies such as Dietz & Watson, Thumans and Boars
> head. We want a deli meat with quality, familiarity and lots of

flavor.
> We decided on one but would like the opinion of those who really love
> their deli sandwiches. Please tell us your experiences with these

meats
> and your preference.
> Thanks

Not an easy call. I've never tasted Thumans, so don't have an opinion.
I have tried Boar's Head meats and frankfurters and thought they were
all excellent, wouldn't hesitate ordering a sandwich or whatever with
Boar's Head. The only Dietz & Watson product I've tasted is the ham,
which was excellent.

Are you determined to have your deli meats from one producer? Perhaps
you could consider having meats from different producers, depending on
your own taste tests. Or perhaps there is a brand recognition in your
area that would make selling your food a little easier. Good luck.

Mac