Dwayne

Thanks. I tried it and the ham tastes good, but reminds me of the C Rations
we ate in the Air Force. I enjoyed it then and it is good now. I also put
some in pinto beans while I canned them and they both came out really good.

The most important thing I learned about this project, is to give our beans
about 2 inches of head space. Even though I soaked them for 36 hours, they
still absorbed the water I put in the jars and lowered the fluid level in
the jar. Those with two inch headspace, came out nearly perfect.

Dwayne