Ernest

Dan Iwerks <dan_iwerksatyahoodottcom> wrote in
:

> 115 crappy beers available is still 115 crappy beers. It's not the
> number, it's the quality. --

You have to keep perspective, though...how many other chain restaurants
give you a choice like that? Granted, a lot of them are crap lagers, but I
at least give them credit for offering something better than Rolling Rock
and Fat Tire. There are reasons to knock OC (the fact that a lot of it is
stale and ice cold), but I don't think we should be comparing them to the
Toronados and Falling Rocks either.

My local OC offers Celebrator and Fullers London Porter among other things,
which I wouldn't call crappy personally. Try getting either of those at
another restaurant. Granted, they're not served properly, but that wasn't
the issue. ;^)

Cheers,
Ern