Dwayne

"Alan Moorman" > wrote in message >>
> I've had canned ham that I've bought at the store, and it tastes OK.
>
> Don't know what kind of container you would use, and how you would cook it
> to can it, though. . . .
>

> Alan Moorman
>
> The only reason some people get lost in thought
> is because it's unfamiliar territory.
>
> Paul Fix

I had planned on putting it in pint jars by itself or in quart jars with
pinto beans.

I live where they raise pinto beans and you wouldnt believe the difference
in the taste of new versus stored beans. So far I have canned approx 12
quarts and 10 pints of beans and breans mixed with prok steak. I have
received nothing but compliments on how good they are.

I appreciate your opinions.

Dwayne