Joel

>In rec.food.drink.beer Randal > wrote:
>
>: be extremely happy to be proven wrong. Outside of Old Chicago where the
>: food is barely edible and the beer selection seems pretty good upon
>: first inspection but is really just a lot of ho-hum choices the only
>: places I can think of that do not fit my initial description are
>: Kinfolks in Manitou and The Stagecoach which only has three taps but at
>: least they are Oasis instead of Bristol.
>
>Old Chicago has over 115 beers available - you call that "ho-hum"? Now
>I know it's _you_ that has the problem, not the C. Springs beer scene.

It's been awhile since I've been in an Old Chicago, but
IME he's right-- the selection may seem adventuresome to a
beer neophyte but to the exeprience beer hunter it certainly
leaves a lot to be desired.
--
Joel Plutchak "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes
plutchak at [...] your time and it annoys the pig." -anonymous