Randal

Nope. AFAIK the only Gingerman-like pub you will find on the whole
front range is Falling Rock in Denver. When I went there it was quite
un-Gingerman-like even though it was started by former g-man employees.
They were out of a good 1/4 of their 40 or so taps, although they
didn't bother to cover the tap handles with anything and the surly
bartender grew surlier as I somehow managed to ask about most of the
beers that they were out of (the good ones).

Last weekend I went to The Yard House in Lakewood, a suburb of Denver.
They have 130 taps and make the Saucer look like Applebees. Be sure and
go there between 3 & 6 though when all of their beer is only $2.75 a
pint. I will DEFINITELY be back, hopefully this weekend!

If you are in the Springs be sure and visit Bristol's tasting room and
Kinfolks in Manitou. Kinfolks is tiny - it's a mountain outfitter store
with a surprise bar in the back with 8 craft beer taps. I find it very
relaxing and cozy.

_Randal