In rec.food.cooking, jmcquown > wrote:
> Of course, particularly with the use of the vacuum sealer. I understand the
> less air in the package the less chance of freezer burn. I'd say you can
> have decent meals with it for 6-8 months.

And you can heat it up in boiliing water with no loss of moisture. I
love my Tilia. Later today, I'm going to seal up 3 pork roasts I got as
one big loin at BJ's. I might just cut one of them up into cutlets. And
a bunch of boneless Purdue breasts I got for around $2.50/lb. The
underblade chuck roast is reserved for a nice pot roast sometime in the
next couple of days.

--
In the councils of government, we must guard against the
acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought,