Kajikit

Default Appetizer and Dessert to serve with Osso Buco & Risotto Milanese?

Kate B saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and told us all
about it on Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:43:35 GMT:

>As to dessert. I was thinking about serving a warm chocolate tart with
>vanilla ice cream. I have a very nice recipe for this and a bunch of
>bittersweet Caillebaut that hankers to be used (basically a tart made with
>pate sucree and filled with a chocolate ganache lightened a bit with a
>beaten egg). I am wondering if this sounds too "heavy" given the main
>course. The main course is being served with an exceptional Barolo. I
>don't do dessert wines. Would it be more complimentary to serve something
>like a lemon tart or would that be too much citrus given the gremolata
>(lemon peel, parsley & garlic) topping for the osso buco?

It's never too rich for chocolate! Sounds like a yummy dinner
(huggles)

~Karen AKA Kajikit

Nobody outstubborns a cat...

Visit my webpage: http://www.kajikitscorner.com