cristina

Default Appetizer and Dessert to serve with Osso Buco & Risotto Milanese?

Kate B wrote:
> It needs to be fairly light given
> what follows. I am thinking something with smoked salmon (maybe?)
> but I don't want the usual smoked salmon on toasted bread etc. Any
> thoughts?

I mix smoked salmon and mascarpone in a food processor and then pipe it into
endive leaves. Light and yummy!

> As to dessert. I was thinking about serving a warm chocolate tart
> with vanilla ice cream. I have a very nice recipe for this and a
> bunch of bittersweet Caillebaut that hankers to be used (basically a
> tart made with pate sucree and filled with a chocolate ganache
> lightened a bit with a beaten egg).

I would do the chocolate! Sounds like a real topper for the meal. >

Cristina
Info on Moving to Italy and Driving in Italy
http://www.cristinasweb.com