Chris De Young

> I am thinking about buying a new set of Cast Iron Cookware . I am
> completely new to this. I want to get a good brand, not too heavy,
> affordable set. Any ideas ?

I haven't seen much difference among brands really; cast iron cookware is
pretty straightforward. Lodge is the only name that comes to mind offhand,
but I suspect that any brand is probably going to be fine. It'll all be
heavy though (and you want it to be for best cooking).

Unless you're looking for enameled cast iron? That's a bit of a different
beast, and quite a bit more expensive as I recall.

Cheers,
-Chris