JLove98905

Default Decorative Rosemary; edible?

I recently purchased a new keyboard, which, I kid you not, came with a warning
label. Something about the risk of wrist injury.

My point is, if something isn't 100% idiot-proof, the government will probably
force the manufacturer to put a warning label on it. So I would think that if
rosemary were for some reason inedible, you'd be given a warning. You're smart
to take precautions anyway - I would have assumed it was fine to eat, which is
probably why they put warning labels on keyboards
-Jen
Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright