Cate

Default Homemade Prepared/Frozen Meals

"MaryAnderson60" > wrote in message

> Meals on Wheels would be ideal for my parents but they won't consider it.

> even looked at "personal chefs" to cook for them every week but price is
> prohibitive.

Mary, your message struck me because I just recently read an article on
personal chefs here in Baltimore. Although they're not cost-effective for
everyone (translation: most people) I found that a couple of them offer
services where they'll come and cook for a whole day for x dollars. As much
food as you want--which could presumably be frozen. This kind of thing might
work in a pinch, since you're so far away.

Good luck.

Cate