Ariane Jenkins

Default Homemade Prepared/Frozen Meals

On 18 Dec 2003 18:14:41 GMT, MaryAnderson60 > wrote:
[snip]
> I would appreciate anyone sharing recipes that freeze well. Any hints about
> preparing complete frozen meals, as opposed to just entrees, would also be most
> welcome.

[snip]

Hi, I'm afraid I don't have much experience doing this myself,
aside from noting that lasagna, spaghetti sauce, chili, curry,
etc. freezes well. You might, however, want to Google or see if you
can find any books on "Once a Month Cooking", or "OAMC". The idea
behind that concept is cooking a variety of foods once a month,
freezing it in batches, and eating it for the rest of the month. They
may have more recipes and tips on how to do what you're proposing.

Best of luck to you, your parents are lucky to have you!

Ariane