Leila

Full disclosure to assuage the sensitivities of the irascible Mr.
Aitken:

I have an interest in the success of the Food Mill in Oakland because I
own a home seven tenths of a mile away from the store and wish to see
this local independent retailer prosper. It's possible that the failure
of the Food Mill might infinitesimally affect my property value. More
importantly, such failure would directly affect my ability to purchase
organic bread flour, EFA supplements, and home made bar cookies in my
neighborhood. Because of this material benefit, I am anxious to plug
the Food Mill on ba.food whenever possible.

Leila