William Frazier

Ralconte - Try White Labs English Cider yeast [wlp775]. A cider maker I
know uses this yeast and makes a carbonated cider, beer strength with apple
flavor retained. WLP775 is the only yeast he knows that will make a
carbonated cider that doesn't taste bone dry. Here's some info on the yeast
from White Labs site;

"Classic cider yeast. Ferments dry, but retains flavor from apples. Sulfur
is produced during fermentation, but will disappear in first two weeks of
aging. Can also be used for wine and high gravity beers."

Bill Frazier
Olathe, Kansas UsA

Ralcontewrote>