Dawn

RiKK wrote:

> everyone I've asked has said that the kind of popcorn I need - unsalted,
> unflavored - I can only get by buying unpopped popcorn then popping it
> myself in an oil or hot air popper.

What's the problem with popping it yourself? It's cheap and fast.

> Any ideas where I can buy popcorn for what I need? I don't care if it's
> simple, plain microwave (no butter preferred, no salt definitely) or
> already-popped.

There's a chain of popcorn stores in the midwest called, I think,
Topsy's. Perhaps they'd make you plain unsalted popcorn in quantity.
Perhaps there is a store like that in your area. It won't be as cheap as
doing it yourself, and expense seems to be a concern of yours.

Dawn