RiKK

Default Where can I buy already-popped, plain, unflavored popcorn?

I'm trying to recreate the yummy but overpriced boy scout chocolate
caramel popcorn. Found an easy-sounding recipe involving popcorn,
chocolate chips, and caramel. But I can't believe that the hard part is
finding popcorn.

Grocery stores near me sell PLENTY of already-popped flavored (butter,
cheese especially), and popped and salted plain popcorn. But so far,
everyone I've asked has said that the kind of popcorn I need - unsalted,
unflavored - I can only get by buying unpopped popcorn then popping it
myself in an oil or hot air popper.

Any ideas where I can buy popcorn for what I need? I don't care if it's
simple, plain microwave (no butter preferred, no salt definitely) or
already-popped.