Ol' Hippie

Thanks for the info just ordered from wells cans.
Jack, I had to laugh because when my wife & I did the Albacore it was a lot
of work, We froze the whole fish first and did one fish a day until it was
all canned, Albacore as you may or may not know is easier to work on if its
still on the frozen side, I cleaned the fish (a REAL messy job) and my wife
cut the loins to size and loaded cans and I put the lids on and we both sat
with a glass of wine as the pressure cooker did its thing. Not sure how much
Salmon we will can because we smoke most of it usually, but the Food Saver
is my preference if it's going in the freezer.
Bruce-n-Gold Beach