PENMART01

>(Barry Grau) writes:
>
>"John Misrahi" wrote:
>> Steve Calvin wrote:

>> >It's a "dough" made from potato, bulgur, matzoh or various other
>> >things, then stuffed with a ground meat filling and sauteed or deep
>> >fried.
>> >
>> >Do a google search on kubbe and you'll have reading for life. ;-)

>> Sounds like "Kibbe" :-)

>No. Kibbeh.

Actually either spelling is correct... try to remember about multiple spellings
being typical of transliterations.

Merriam Webster

kib·be
Variant(s): or kib.beh or kib.bi /'ki-bE/
Function: noun
Etymology: Arabic kubbah
Date: 1937
: a Near Eastern dish of ground lamb and bulgur that is eaten cooked or raw
---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon