Larry G

<Alan > wrote in message ...
> Oh,.......yeah.
>
> Sorry, I was thinking of Pop Tart type stuff.

Yeah, these are basically "soft" pop tarts without the frosting. You put
them in a toaster, and then apply the icing afterwards. Thing is, they're
like those fast food ketchap packets, which I usually get more on my hands
than on the food, so I don't like 'em.

I tried those Cake Mates icing tubes, but they were crustier and less
buttery than the Strudel variety. The Strudel icing is softer and more
buttery, like a carrot cake frosting, which is cream cheese, right?

Thanks for the info, everyone. Will see what I can do.

Larry