Peter Werner

Default Freezing an apple crisp

I have a surplus of apples and want to make several apple crisps -
baked sweetened apples with a crumb topping made with butter, sugar,
flour, and oatmeal. Something along these lines:

http://pie.allrecipes.com/az/AppleCrispIV.asp

albeit with a little bit of tapioca added so that the juice exuded by
the apples thickens.

The question I have concerns freezing them - I want to freeze several
of the crisps for later enjoyment. Is there any problem with baking
them, freezing them after they've cooled, then using a microwave to
thaw them later? Should I freeze them partially baked or unbaked and
bake them when I'm ready to unfreeze them?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Peter