Ginny

Default Digital Probe Thermometer from America's Test Kitchen?

Hello,

A year or so ago, I saw a re-run of an episode of "America's Test
Kitchen" in which they tested digital probe thermometers.

Of course I didn't write down the test kitchen's choice when I saw the
show, and I'm now in the market for a new one. I visited their Web
site even though I know they don't have any information beyond the
last two seasons (which I think is RIDICULOUS!).

I'll be most grateful if anyone out there can recall which thermometer
they chose, and either e-mail me directly, or post on the group (or
both).

Thank you in advance.

-G