Vox Humana

Default Rich's "Bettercreme"

"Diane W. Saunders" > wrote in message
om...
> I purchased Rich's "Bettercreme" and need to know who among you have
> experience with it. I know I should have posed the question before
> buying it but another rush to judgment by myself. It comes in gallon
> containers so another question is can I whip up the remainder and
> freeze it for use at another time????? Any and all responses much
> appreciated.

I have used the stuff before. It is non-dairy and has a shelf life
(refrigerated) of about 12 years! You can freeze it and defrost it and whip
it as needed. Don't whip it and the freeze it. Bettercreme also comes in
quarts which might be a more convenient size for the home baker.
http://richs.com/bakerydeli_products_1.asp