Wayne Boatwright

Default Storing Fresh Green Beans

Katra > wrote in
:

> levelwave wrote:
>>
>> What's the best way to store Fresh Green Beans?... I've tried the
>> Fridge but they start turning brown and mushy in a matter of hours...
>>
>> ~john!

How do you store them in the fridge? I've never had a problem storing
fresh green beans in the fridge, either unwashed and whole or washed and
prepped for cooking. I make sure they're thoroughly dried, then store
in a pastic bag with most of the air removed. They keep for days, as
long as a week, before any hint of spoilage.

Wayne