Gene Williams

Default pizza stone = quarry stone

I picked up two at Home Depot just a week ago. They were at the very back of
the floor tile isle, seperate from the rest.. Red brick color, $.98 apiece.
Careful, the glazed ones were right beside the unglazed and looked the same
except for a slight sheen to the surface, and the boxes were marked
"Special" for glazed and "Standard" for unglazed. Alton Brown had a show on
them, awhile back, and I wanted to give them a try. Can't tell you how they
work yet, but they've laid on the bottom rack of my oven, through a couple
of bakings of corn bread and they are still together. I did notice that the
oven heats up slower with them in there.

Good luck,
Gene

http://woogeroo.home.mindspring.com/wsp/