Posted to rec.food.cooking
ImStillMags ImStillMags is offline
Banned

Default Justin Wilson's Macaroni & Cheese

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:23:38 PM UTC-8, ImStillMags wrote:
> On Thursday, February 13, 2014 1:11:54 PM UTC-8, wrote:

This is my all time favorite Justin Wilson Joke.

"Little Thibodaux was walking down a dirt road carring a dead Hawk a Yankee drove up beside Little Thibodaux and ask boy "where you going with that Hawk?" Little Thibodaux said to the Yankee "gona make me some Gumbo". The Yankee ask "well what does Hawk Gumbo taste like?" Little Thibodaux said "bout like Owl............"