Kennon Ward

Default French Press - Weak Coffee Issue

Hi David:

I had a similar problem, I more or less fixed it by raising the temp
of the water from 180 to 200 degrees. And using a little more time
for steeping 7 minutes in stead of 5. Don't let the water boil that
will start releasing the acid in the beans.

Hope this helps.
Kenn :-}