Sam D.

Default Replacement beaters for Farberware mixer?

"Mikko Peltoniemi" > wrote in message
> I have a Farberware stand mixer. But now one of the beaters
> has gone missing. Any ideas where I could get replacement
> beaters?
>
> I've tried searching through Google Web search, and Froogle,
> but just can't seem to find any... I hope I'm not out of
> luck with these.

You might try Ebay. I'm always amazed at the obscure stuff that people
are selling there.

I have an old (c. 1978) Sunbeam food processor and the cutting blade
broke. The part was obsolete and not available from any parts dealers
but there were people selling complete sets of used blades on ebay. I
bought a set of four blades and then got an email from a woman whom I
had outbid. She wanted to buy the shredder blade which I sold her. So
everyone was satisfied.