Paul

Default cleaning grill - before or after cooking?

Kevin,

Good question. I just got a Weber Summit Silver and bought the Home Depot
enamel coated cast iron grates for my grill. I called Weber customer
service on an unrelated issue and cleaning the enamel coated cast iron
grates came up. I was told to use a brass bristle brush to clean the grates
when cold, NOT hot, as the enamel could get damaged. If I were you, I'd
call Weber yourself and ask, as sometimes two different customer service
reps will tell you two different answers to the same question.

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Paul

nk.net...