painterpa painterpa is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Does anyone elses kitchenaid mixer paddle leave gray stains on the
food? It's particularly obvious on cheesecake, with gray swirly
markings on the finished product. Have seen when mixing cornbread also.

Any ideas?
Our brand new mixer did exactly the same thing, just found out from kitchenaid you can't put the aluminum parts in the dishwasher - I had to order a new one from them - hope this is helpful, I'll have to see where it gives that warning on the machine, they should have a tag attached to the part so you know that right away