Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back[_2_] I'm back[_2_] is offline

Default Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?

Gary > wrote in :

> Chemo wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 7, 2:37 am, wrote:
>> > Will eating moldy bread make someone sick?
>> >
>> > Neighbors kids ate some bread that had a little green mold on it.

The
>> > mother is all hysterical that the kids are gonna get sick.
>> >
>> > i told her that i think we've all eaten at least a few bites of

bread
>> > that was just getting moldy and no one has died yet.

>> Call 911 and then make funeral arrangements.

> Oh come on, Chemo. We're trying to save money here.

Nope....... the kid is going to die from eating the mouldy bread :-P

I wonder what else was on the bread?

Butter or margarine?

Did you know that most margarine is about two molecules away from
plastic? Stick a tub of marg in your garage during summer for a month or
so... it won't spoil, and the flies won't even bother with it.

--
Peter
Brisbane

Success isn't so difficult.