Default What does turtle taste like?

Katra wrote:

> Kenneth Leja wrote:
> >
> > And how do you eat it?

> Tastes like chicken of course...
>
> and you eat it very, very carefully. ;-)
>
> Ever seen a large snapping turtle?
> They are supposed to be some of the best eating.
>
> K.
>
> --
> >^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^< >^,,^<

> "There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
> all owned by cats" -- Asimov
>
> Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry

http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra

I had some many years ago, around the mid-50's. What I had is now a protected
species (hawksbill turtle, aka carey). Does not taste like chicken at all,
more like a gamy pork.

It is supposed to be a restorative of male potency but I was in my teens then
and could not tell the difference. At that age I needed just the opposite. ;-)