Rocky

Default Big Drum Smokers

Hi Michael,

I live in western North Carolina near Hendersonville. About 30 minutes from
Asheville.

I charge $135 for 1 drum smoker, $130 each for 2, $125 each for 3, $120 each
for 4, $110 each for 5, $100 each for 10. I have 20 available right now.
Once those are gone, I will make another batch. You could easily resell them
for $175 to $200 each. Sell 3 and it will pay for yours.

I also have high-output propane torches for lighting the coals with for $25
each. Or you can order them from Harbor Freight. Sometimes they are on sale
for about $12.99 or $17.99 or $19.99, but they add on a handling fee as well
as shipping fee.

I don't recommend using lighter fluid to light the coals. You can add lit
coals from a charcoal chimney on top of unlit coals, but it is much, much
easier and less messy and faster to use a torch.

Cleanup with these smokers is super fast and easy!!

email me at if you want more information.