Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_15_] dsi1[_15_] is offline

Default Best non stick technology

On 2/23/2012 7:20 PM, Steve Pope wrote:
> > wrote:
>
>> What the heck does my level of imagination have to do with loyalty? It's
>> obvious that you didn't place much stock in the idea. Very few people
>> believe in unconditional loyalty these days. Back in the past it was all
>> that mattered.

> That's because tribal values have been replaced by universal human
> values. It's part of mankind becoming more mature.
>

> Steve

There's a lot of people that aren't able to see beyond their own little
world of desires. Mostly, these people are under the age of 6. As we
grow older we see that there are more things in this world besides
ourselves.

Is petty bickering the mark of the new mature world of universal human
values? Is selfishness and operating in a self-serving manner traits
that we admire? Do we have any heroes that were not loyal to a cause or
an ideal or a country? Can honor and duty exist without loyalty?