Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Best non stick technology

On 2/23/2012 5:38 AM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> > writes:
>> No doubt you are correct about this. I can't think of a damn thing.

> Rape-torture-murder of your daughter? (Or of somebody very important in
> your life.)

Loyalty arises out of obligation. If you spend time thinking of reasons
to get out of your obligations, you haven't quite gotten the concept of
loyalty. As it goes, I'm only loyal to my wife and kids and my dad. My
father has people that are loyal to him and I admire him for that but do
not envy his position - I consider that to be a heavy weight to carry.