Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Best non stick technology

On Feb 23, 9:39*am, Bryan > wrote:
> On Feb 23, 9:16*am, Bull > wrote:
>

> > In article
> > >,
> > *John Kuthe > wrote:

> > > One day old, dufus. *We never kept any donuts for two days, except
> > > that Sunday morning it snowed 20 inches and we had most everything
> > > that I made left the next day!

> > > John Kuthe...

> > Small baby duck -- what happened to all the goodbyes? Whole new world
> > today?

> Dude, the "dufus" thing is part of the "childlike" schema. *Second
> grade insult. *If you're choosing to tune in on a poorly produced soap
> opera, you shouldn't expect much. *Besides, I got that he meant
> "goodbye" personally.

You've got that right. Like I said, you have not only become no fun
but MEAN! You are mean to your son (I've seen it and mentioned it to
you!) and the last few times I've visited you it was absolutely no fun
for me. Why maintain any kind of interpersonal relationship for which
there is no positive payoff and significant negative?

You will grow further into an old bitter mean man, even more than you
are already. And I have no use for YOU!

John Kuthe...