Posted to rec.nude,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism
Boycannibal Boycannibal is offline

Default How to roast a long pig?

On Dec 26, 12:33*pm, "Stephanie" >
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
>
> Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
>
> How can I cook a whole man?
>
> Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
>
> How long will it take, until he is done?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephanie

Here are a few pieces of advice.

1. You can spit him many ways. I normally attach a small board to the
spit and then use some strong string to tie him to the board and spit.

2. In regards to spices/sauces, prepare him like you would pork.

3. Generally, you need to cook a man for 15-20 minutes per pound.

4. Make sure that you keep him high enough of the ground so that the
flames can't burn the body.

If you have any other questions, contact me:
.

Please send pictures of the man before, while cooking, and after.