Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
misanthropic_curmudgeon misanthropic_curmudgeon is offline

Default A feijoa wine/cider recipe with no sugar

Gentlefolk,

All the recipes for feijoa wine of cider that I can find seem to have
buckets of sugar and water added to them, which is not something that
sits too well with me: does anybody know of a recipe for feijoa wine
or cider that does not have any added sugar (or why they all seem to
'pad out' the recipe with sugar and water?)

(I'm considering emulating my apple cider recipe (juice them, ferment
them, bottle them, leave them, and drink them!) but I dont know how
that would work out with feijoas!)

Advice? Recipes? Answers?

Cheers!