David C Breeden

Default effect of magnets??

It'd be easy enough to test its efficacy, if you have some
cooperative other party:

Take an unopened bottle of wine. Get your third party to pour two
glasses of the wine. Get your third party to treat the remainder of
the bottle. Get them to pour a third glass, keep track of which
glass is which, and present you with the three glasses. If you can
pick out the two identical glasses, then there's something like a
one in three chance that the thing actually does something.

For the more sophisticated verion of the test, get your third party
to find you a statistician, who can then tell you how many times
with how many wines you'd have to repeat the test before you could
get to a reasonable likelihood (like 95%, maybe) that the thing
actually does anything.

Dave

--
Dave