Posted to rec.food.equipment
Aditya Blaze Aditya Blaze is offline

Default Info required on induction cooker settings

On Oct 18, 9:00*pm, wrote:
> The ICX 7 pictured on the Bajaj Web site is settable by power or temperature, as
> well as having "8 preset cooking options" as you describe. If you don't have a
> manual describing those settings -- which are merely convenient shortcuts -- you
> have all the normal options available to you. And it would be better to use
> power or temperature settings in your cooking anyway.

Yes. That's what I have been using (I mean, the power and temperature
settings). What I would like to know (since the manual does not say
this) is that in general, how do I arrange the following in order of
their increasing temperature/power settings:
soup, congee, steam.
(eg. would this be the correct order: soup < congee < steam ?)

Regards,

Aditya